Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Holla!

Well it's been a minute, hasn't it? Ah, life just happens like that sometimes, but it's good to be back, and I have much, much to catch up on! :D In the meantime I've updated the diggety downloads on the right side of the page, and have a few more coming so hang tight.

And stumbling across this just made me smile, yo:



Source

What a great tribute. Man, I loved me some MJ. I still have my jacket and a watch from the Victory Tour and my Michael Jackson puffy sticker collection. (I am not ashamed.) RIP MJ. :(


Also, DRH has some shows coming up as I'm sure you've seen on his myspace page. Won't be able to make it to most, but if any of you take pictures and would like to share, lemme know.

Oh, and P.S. It's been over a year and people still come to this page everyday. At first I thought my eyes were lie-telling, but it is true! So thank you so much to all the DRH fans still spreading the love, and I'll try to do my part by keeping this updated.

Peace.