Saturday, July 18, 2009

From the Mountains.......

Sunday, July 05, 2009

From The Mountains.......
Current mood: adventurous
Category: Blogging
Happy Belated Birthday Mrs. USA

I am happy to report that all has been well and productive since I blogged to you last. I've been up in the North Georgia mountains gathering my thoughts, song ideas, and generally getting my nature on.
I took a break last week to go down to Atlanta and Columbus (Ft. Benning) to play a couple shows. Thanks to everybody for coming out. I had a great time at both of the shows and I can't wait to do it again. It was humbling meeting the soldiers and some of their families at Ft. Benning. Thank you so much for everything you do. I was honored to be able to entertain you.
I am excited to get back to the big city of Los Angeles, my faith in three chords renewed.
I'll be looking for my Los Angelinos, Los Angelicans, and Los Souls to join me at Hotel Cafe this month EVERY WEDNESDAY at 9. Should be, in the words of Don Cornelius, a "stone cold gas".

My last blog was extra link heavy,
so i'll just leave you with one this time ------------------->R.I.P. Michael

peace, love.
David

Currently listening:
Santigold
By Santigold
Release date: 2008-04-29

Source: myspace.com/davidryanharris