Saturday, July 18, 2009

DRHWNJHC Part 2

17 July 2009 drhwnjhc part 2

Sorry for being tardy...and I don't have a note, so I guess it's one of those unexcused tardies?

Do What You Want (Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman)
Strong Enough
For You*
If I Had A Dime
Can We Get Down
Turn Around**
Sign O' The Times**
Good Thing**
Pretty Girl (You're The [Effing] Best, One on One, I Want You To Want Me, Natural Woman, The Most Beautiful Girl in the World, Sexual Healing, Let's Get It On)**

*unplugged and un-mic'd
**w/ JJ

Very different show than last week in many respects. The crowd was so keyed in that David played "For You" from the front of the stage, sans amplification. I haven't heard "Do What You Want" or "Sign O' The Times" in a while. And of course, the presence of JJ Johnson on stage, off stage, in the room, in the building, in the city ensures a wonderful evening.

See you next Wednesday.

****

(first posted at
scottycrowe.com).

Sponsor me in the Young Storytellers MENTOR-A-THON here.


Source 1: scottycrowe.com
Source 2: johnmayer.com/blog/scotty



Note: Again, please DO sponsor Scotty at the link he included above. He's doing a good thing. Peace.