Wednesday, November 14, 2007

You Oughta Be In Pictures...

So as you all should know by now, DRH and friends put it down at the Hotel Cafe on Monday, and I'm surprised I emerged from the experience with my face intact. It was that good. David will henceforth be known as the Reverend Harris because the way they worked Sittin On Top of the World had me dancing and clapping and shouting hallelujah like I was in church.

So you're probably wondering why I'm blogging for the third time today. Well, it's simple. DRH is bad ass. You all know this, yes, but guess who else is bad ass? Erik Thureson and his wife, Judy. Yes. Erik is a killer photographer (as you'll see momentarily), and Judy was amazing enough to hook me up so that I could hook YOU up! Aren't Rev. Harris fans the coolest? :)

Okay, so here we go. Photo love coming in 3...2...1...




























Again, a big thanks to Erik Thureson (www.lightbox57) and Judy for sharing these amazing photos!